Diivoo provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty term may differ according to different models.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned with a full refund for no reason within 30 days from the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item is received by Diivoo’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process shall begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Diivoo refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after filing a warranty claim. It is impossible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Diivoo’s online stores, please contact the retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Diivoo or Diivoo’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Diivoo’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is invalid on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Diivoo’s authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through Diivoo.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Diivoo must record what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Diivoo or Diivoo’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Diivoo reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Diivoo quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that are not under warranty
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Diivoo is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Diivoo products
- Returning personal items sent to Diivoo
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Diivoo, Diivoo takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Diivoo does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these
Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions,
please do not use this site.
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites
("Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a
convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our
control, and we are not responsible for and does not endorse the content
of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained
on such Linked Sites.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
All materials reproduced on this site speak as of the original date of publication or filing. The fact that a document is available on this site does not mean that the information contained in such document has not been modified or superseded by events or by a subsequent document or filing.
- This Site is controlled, operated and administered by us from our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
- We make no representation that materials at this site are appropriate
- and available for use at other locations outside of the Ukraine and access to them
- from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
- If you access this Site from a location outside of the Ukraine,
- you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
By using the Site web sites you agree to indemnify us and affiliated entities (collectively "Indemnities") and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including (without limitation) attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Site web sites, your use of the
Products and Services, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to us or from any person's use of any ID, membership or password you maintain with any portion of the Site, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall be removed (or interpreted, if possible, in a manner as to be enforceable), and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersede any other agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between our representatives and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, including any terms and conditions on any of customer's documents or purchase orders.
OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal,
non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under our or any third party's ntellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, mplication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that all content available through and used to operate the Site and its services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. You agree not to: (a) modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, trade
dress (collectively "Trademarks") or other intellectual property made available by us in connection with the Site; (b) hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by us, or any of our affiliates or service providers; (c) use any of the Trademarks or other content accessible through the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you; (d) defame or
disparage us, our Trademarks, or any aspect of the Site; and (e) adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or any software or programs used in connection with it or its products and services.