Return and Refund Policy
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns or arrange refund within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
① ② ③ ④ ⑤
1. Please contact Customer Service by submitting a ticket on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your Diivoo wallet if we are not otherwise informed to refund to your payment account in advance. Wallet balance can be used on your next purchase or be withdrawn to your payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 30 days of receipt.
2. Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged or altered in any way.
3. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
4. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
Note: The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please submit a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
What Data We Collect?
The use of our services will automatically create information that will be collected. For example, when you use our Services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique identifierand domain name are all collected.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services
Disclosure of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To third parties designated by you;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding,
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We may periodically send you emails that directly promote the use of our Services. When you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn
that this is the case, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have
any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com